Thursday, September 11, 2008

Veni, Vidi, Vici!

Hello everyone. I am Ravenwoods. Hopefully I shall be co-hosting this blog!

I am quite excited really. We will do everything in our hands to provide you with the all latest news on DS. Many tips and tricks will also be provided along the way. We love this contraption and we would like to share all our knowledge, experiences and hype around it. We believe this blog will help that. Through this blog we can make a bonding with the DS community...So, in my next post I shall run a little personal review of one of the recent releases and then talk about some other stuff again relating DS. Hope to see everyone there :D

Salute, for I came, I saw and I conquered...;)

darkenigma: nice introduction Ravenwoods. Glad to have you on board!

5 comments:

dragon lord September 12, 2008 at 5:52 AM  

THE BEST DS SITE EVER!!!!!
darkenigma is probley the most smartest guy with any thing to do with NDS u gotta love it

darkenigma September 12, 2008 at 5:55 AM  

thanks for your comment, dragon lord. I'm glad you think so highly of me ^^

dragon lord September 16, 2008 at 3:31 AM  

i need help with profeser layton and the curios vilage im stuck at that part when some one steals a wrench to the bridge and dont know wat to do

darkenigma September 16, 2008 at 5:52 AM  

Dragon lord, If you're referring to the first puzzle of the game, you must match the crank shape to the hole. The quick answer is 1. Have fun!

dragon lord September 20, 2008 at 3:53 AM  

no i mean ive past the part when that ladie that hired you and lost her cat and a black figure stole te crank and i cant get out of town :#

Don't be shy, post a reply! We'd love to hear your thoughts.


  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP