Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dragon Quest The Chapters of the Chosen Impressions


Big news people! The much anticipated Dragon Quest title has been released in English! And more importantly, its a Europe release.

Now, I'm going to test this badboy out on my M3 and see what its all about. If you want to know what an M3 is, check my post on Flashcarts.

I'll report my initial findings on this title. I've been really anxious waiting for this game, I played the fan translation on the super Nintendo but... lets see!

Update: Ok, all I can say is I have a new obsession. I've snapped a few screenshots for your viewing pleasure.



Impressions: The gameplay runs smooth and feels very solid. The battle animations are very smooth and the camera moves very nicely. To be completely honest with you, I could never get into dragon quest games because well the battle system was just so oldschool. I always preferred the style where you see your guys and the bad guys. This new detail in battle, I loved.I will surely play this game.A little more on the aesthetics, the game's camera can be rotated 360 degrees and the world is rendered in 3d while all characters are nicely colored sprites.

After smashing a whole bunch of boxes, I talked to a frog (wont post any spoilers here...hehe) and continued to fight my first battle with...wait for it...you guessed it...a SLIME! Oh, I'm excited. Now to post on Pokemon Platinum... what a great night!

0 comments:

Don't be shy, post a reply! We'd love to hear your thoughts.


  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP