Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pokemon Platinum (J) Impressions

Sigh...new Pokemon game. Basically the third of Diamond and Pearl, there are apparently minor differences between the three. New Pokemon evolutions and a few new Pokemon to catch. I was into Pokemon when I had a GB Color, and back in the day Pokemon Blue was the shit. Now I'm pretty over it, though I recently picked up Pokemon Pearl to make a powerful army to crush my friends in wifi battles (utilizing cheats, of course). Man, you should have seen their faces with my full team of Legendary Pokemon!

As promised, I'll pop up a few screenies here.


official page: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/cpuj/index.html



Psst... go to the bottom of the page for the latest and the greatest!


0 comments:

Don't be shy, post a reply! We'd love to hear your thoughts.


  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP