Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Disgaea DS: Pre-release Hype!

Not long till September 23rd now, good friends, and on that blessed 23rd day of September, the English version of Disgaea DS will be released! Now, I know we're all so excited, since Disgaea DS is just such an awesome game, that we may all wet our pants the instant it is released. But then again, we may not. What if you dont know what Disgaea IS?!


Disgaea is a series of games developed by Nippon Ichi software, (Japanese one?). All the games in the series are fairly hardcore strategy RPG games (wow I've talked alot about this genre lately - see my Fire Emblem and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2 posts). When I say hardcore, I mean aimed at obsessive compulsive players who just want to kick ass so hard, Its not humorous. The fact that you can get to level 9,999 is proof enough of this. This game is just up my alley.

I don't want to give a full review of the game since there have been so many (Disgaea DS is indeed a remake of the original Disgaea DS, for the PS2 with enhancements and bonus features). For more Information on the game, check the Disgaea DS official site.

Basically, I've loaded Disgaea DS onto my oh so sexy navy blue ds and started playing it. And man, I'm impressed. Its got decent visuals, great animations, slight voice acting here and there and great controls (including full touchscreen support!) Soon, I'll be wiping my friends out in local wifi battles.

Want screens? You got em'!



0 comments:

Don't be shy, post a reply! We'd love to hear your thoughts.


  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP