Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Valkyrie Profile: Toga wo Seou Mono : Hype!


Now I'm a really big fan of Valkyrie profile on the PSX and I admit I am really excited about this title. I keep a close eye on it and I wanted to vent that out to you guys.

I'll give you a load of scans and what is currently known about the game (currently). The game is dated for release in Japan October 2, 2008.

"Valkyrie Profile: Toga wo Seou Mono" is about a Soldier whose father was taken by the Valkyrie to become a warrior for the gods, and the soldier wishes to become a warrior himself to take revenge on the Valkyrie for taking his father. I'll be keeping a very close eye on this one, so check often for the latest news on this one!


0 comments:

Don't be shy, post a reply! We'd love to hear your thoughts.


  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP